Made with Moxie: Don't miss Parcel #3

June 9, 2014

Don't miss Parcel #3

Pattern Parcel #3

There are only four days left to get a copy of Pattern Parcel #3, dear readers. It's quite a nice collection, if I may say so myself, but don't take my word for it. Check it out:

Pattern Parcel #3 includes:
Poppy Tunic by Make it Perfect
Water Bottle Tote by Radiant Home Studio
Jorna Tank Dress by Jenna Brand
Staple Dress by April Rhodes
Bombshell Swimsuit by Closet Case Files

Choose a price of $28 or more (which, hi, that's still 50% the retail price of the first 5 patterns) you'll get the Bonus Pattern which is my newest pattern, Prefontaine Shorts for Women.

Pattern Parcel #3

We also asked each of the designers to fill out a Proust Questionnaire for us and got some great answers!

Already got your copy and need some Parcel Inspiration?

I'll be back later this week to show you what I've made with Parcel patterns, too.


Buy Pattern Parcel #3